Hungry for Some Good Food? Don't Know Where to Choose? Then Read my Reviews!!!

HUNGRY FOR SOME GOOD FOOD? DON'T KNOW WHERE TO CHOOSE? THEN READ MY REVIEWS!!

From takeaways to buffets, caveries to diners: no matter what the eatery, I will review it so you can decide the good from the bad on whatever tickles your fancy. All reviews are based on my opinions during my time of visit.

Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 September 2013

Coast To Coast Norwich Review

Coast To Coast, Norwich, Riverside

Cuisine - American Bar & Restaurant

Price Range - Medium - Food varied from medium to a high price range depending on what you had. Burgers etc. were around the £10 where as steaks and ribs were more pricey hitting £20 and over. However I did find drinks extremely expensive with pints being £4+. A bottle of Jeremiah weed cost £6.25 where as you could pick one up in Tesco for £2... Unjustifiable.

Service - 7/10 - Great Service from the waiter, however we had to wait a while for a seat which was a negative. This was a new restaurant so I've let them off a bit.

Atmosphere - 8/10 - The place had a real great vibe and buzz about it which I really enjoy, this added a massive positive for me, some people may not enjoy the noise though. 

Decor/Theme - 8/10 - I thought the decor was fabulous, giving it an authentic American feel, you can see a lot of time and effort has been taken to give it that feel.

Food Presentation - 9/10 - Beautifully presented food with a neat spread across the serving board. The plate wasn't overflowing with activity giving room for condiments and being able to easily eat without disturbing flavours. I really liked the modern feel with the chips in the bucket and the serving board.

Food/Value for Money - 6/10 - Food wasn't that great a quality and tasted slightly commercial. I did enjoy my meal but couldn't see how it was worth the £12 price tag. My meal was the stateside sliders with sweet potato chips as pictured. The chips were delicious and a breath of fresh air from the normal fries but unfortunately the sliders were average and didn't have a wow factor about them.

Overall Score - 7/10 - Worth a visit but don't expect nothing too special, the food is really lacking something and just doesn't really have much difference from other American restaurants like Frankie and Benny's or Zak's.

http://www.c2crestaurants.com/restaurant/norwich

No comments:

Post a Comment